Thursday, April 21, 2011

Show 31 Playlist

Eterna Penumbra - Nuestra vacía existencia
   Un Viaje Hacia El Abismo
   Nuestra Vacía Existencia
   Vientos Funerarios
   Desde Mi Alma Perdida
   Destructor De Vidas Humanas
   Revelación
   Perversa Obra
   Desolación

Cult Of Erinyes - Golgotha 
   Anima
   The Glowing Embers
   The Year All Light Collapsed

Yellow Eyes - Silence Threads The Evening's Cloth
   Guilt Lingers At Sunrise
   My Candle Is Gone But I Do Not Move
   Dry Stone At Field's Edge
   No More Than A Soaked Plank
   Warm Lake Under A Lifeless Sky
   Silence Threads The Evening's Cloth
   Meadow Withdrawn
   Rotted Wheat
   Cathedral

Castrum Doloris  - I Shall Become
   Preludium
   I See A World Ablaze
   I Shall Become
   Postludium

Attralia - La Nuit m'a Enseigné
   Aveugle
   L‚Astre Pâle
   Saigne La Nuit
   Érèbe

No comments:

Post a Comment